Wednesday, March 25, 2015

*Important News*

To all my readers-

I have something to reveal...everything written in this blog was made up! All of my friends went abroad (most went to Madrid) so I decided to make the best of my semester spent here in Bloomington, IN. I researched places in Europe that looked like intriguing places to visit and found pictures on Google. Most of these posts were actually written while sitting in class! However, although I haven't actually been traveling, I will now use this blog as inspiration for the future. I hope you all enjoyed my attempt at creativity and hopefully you can read my future *real* travel blog. Until then, make sure to comment with any recommendations of places I need to travel to!

Thanks for reading,
Grace Brooke Smith


No comments:

Post a Comment